Expert NBA basketball handicapper, Lee Sterling, breaks down his 2013 NBA Playoffs package.
What does 20 straight winning seasons mean to you?
- Hundreds of thousands of dollars to you even if you’re just a $100-$200 bettor.
- Not having to feel the depression of losing.
20 STRAIGHT WINNING YEARS. That’s right, Lee’s clients have been winners an unprecedented 20 straight years. It’s important for you to access this web site to find out about the most successful handicapper ever. Lee puts his HONESTY and REPUTATION on the line every week.
Lee is unique and trustworthy because his selections are monitored and documented by people YOU KNOW and TRUST: Testimonials and Documentation.
1) National and Local media – Lee is a regular contributor to the Miami Herald and is respected as a reliable source of information by National Fox TV News.
2) Local and National sports talk radio hosts where he appears as an INVITED GUEST, not as a paid advertiser.
3) Newspaper contests, such as the Reno Great Handicapper Challenge.
4) Independent Handicapping Contests
THESE MEDIA OUTLETS DOCUMENT AND REPORT LEE STERLING’S CONSISTENT AND PHENOMENAL SUCCESS. Read the testimonials and documentation now!
1st Place 2009 Reno Great Handicapper Challenge Champion.
1st Place 2008-2009 Vegas Insider/College Basketball Winning Percentage
$100,000 World Series of Sports Handicapping Contest. Best Winning Percentage, Best Won-Lost Record
1st Place 2007-2008 Vegas Insider-College Football Member Plays.
2nd Place 2008 Vegas Insider NBA Playoffs winning percentage.
Lee Sterling once again as an invited guest on 28 national and local radio shows.
His clients have been winners for 20 straight years. Read Testimonials from radio show hosts and handicapping contests who have monitored Lee’s plays through the years.
When you join Lee Sterling of Paramount Sports Now!
Remember – You don’t have to gamble, but if you choose to gamble you need to win. To win, you need Lee Sterling in your corner. Read the testimonials and documentation and read about methods Lee uses that have made him successful. Then make the move that will give you the best chance for a successful season.
at 2:50 PM EST on Thursday's
Radio location: Seatte, WA